Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The 2012 Gallery

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you can see, The Haunted Gallery is off to a bit of a late start. The spirits who call this place home year-round can be a bit mischievous at times and it seems they would not unlock the doors. Alas, there is a method to their madness which I will come to in a moment. For now, welcome back! As your curator, I am excited to share with you new and terrifying works of art, writings, sound and music for your 2012 season.

Whilst I was out front, thinking of a way in, I happened to notice a weathered letter tucked carefully in a crevasse near the doorway. It was from an old friend who has written to inform that he has acquired a collection of strange and beautiful paintings with a dark history. To our great fortune, he has offered to display them along with their spooky back story here at the Haunted Gallery!

So come on in - and please forgive me as I do a bit of tidying up around the place. As you can see it looks just like I left it back in 2011. Fear not (or perhaps fear some,) I will have everything up and running in no time.


No comments: